Topsail Events have teamed up with Tsuru to offer a Sushi Making Cruise on the Thames. This is a fun and informative session hosted by an expert chef, teaching guests how to make three types of sushi. Ideal for team building or just for fun, guests will have the opportunity to eat and compare their sushi at the end of the event. As an added extra why not try sake tasting – learn the brewing methods and history of sake, and get to taste four different types! Or consider a sushi bar to add a special element to your event.
- Group size: Up to 50 guests
- Location: London
- Embark from a variety of piers
- Three types of sushi will be taught: Uramaki, Nigiri & Temaki
- Guests eat what they create
- Why not combine with Sake Tasting?
- All equipment and ingredients (including vegetarian) are provided
- Aboard a Thames Sailing Barge Tower Bridge opens exclusively for you and your guests!